23/11/2012

Wedding attire inspiration

Wedding attire inspiration


January next year i cannot wait as two of my good friends get married just after New Years. Tom and Em have been friends of my boyfriend Thomas's for a few years and i have loved getting to know them myself. We even live on the same street as them and it makes things so much easier when it comes to having regular catch ups.

Earlier this year Thomas had been asked to be one of Tom's groomsmen and after getting a preview of his outfit (my man looks damm sexy in a suit) i felt that i needed to step my game up so i have been on the hunt for a dress to wear to the wedding ever since. 

Being my first wedding i have zero idea about what to expect and what is expected in terms of an outfit. I did learn that obviously white and black are a no go and it doesnt look right when you turn up in the same colour as the bridesmaids which is yellow. This doesnt leave many colour options for me.

However i have still been trying to find inspiration and the search continues.

The above dress is from Forever New and i adore the colour (see previous post) however im not sure of the neckline and wether its a bit too much for a wedding.

Heres hoping i can find something soon, i cannot tell you how excited i am :) It will be an amazing weekend.

Hope you are all enjoying the end of your week, one more down towards Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...